We work together for 6 months and retrain your subconscious and conscious mind. You’ll learn to effectively manage stress, stop paying so much attention to what others think or say, drop patterns that didn’t work for you, create markers for your own success and achieve goals with a new sense of ease.
What It Entails
- One-on-one Video Calls – Every other week, we’ll jump on Skype or FaceTime for 45 minutes to an hour and address what’s coming up for you, what you’re facing and your overall progress on what you’d like to achieve. Sessions will include guided practices.
- Guided Practices – Based on the individual, we’ll follow a program including some of the following practices:
- Yoga kriyas
- Human design
- And perhaps the most bizarre (by request only): Social Media as a vehicle for personal and professional growth
- Check-in Phone Calls – 10 minute check-in phone calls every other week to receive any spot guidance and to track progress.
- Homework – After each video call, you’ll be given action items specific to what you’re working on. This might be a meditation, personal writing practice or sharing self-expression with friends, family or a social network.
- E-mail and Text Support – You’re never alone if you need a boost or have a moment of weakness. I remain available to mentees via e-mail at any time.
- Gifts – I’m writing content and recording meditations! As a client, you’ll get first access and personalized gifts included.
Sessions with me are a combination of heart-centered guidance, breath control and visualizations to support your release of tension and complete relaxation. I’ll give you tangible tools you can use any time. Whether you’re brand new to meditation and mindfulness or a seasoned practitioner, our time is catered to bringing you ease with whatever is on your mind or held in your heart.
Water Nidra Therapy
I developed this intuitive therapy to bring healing through a variety of modalities in the water. I use queues from yoga therapy, Ayurveda, bodywork and guided meditation to create personalized healing experiences.
The majority of this therapy is supported floating with guided meditation. Sessions begin with a one-on-one spiritual session on the beach where we create Sankalpa, what you’d like to invite into your life.
In the water, you are fully supported in floating bliss while you are bathed in the soundtrack of a personalized meditation, the whispers of the water and light supportive touch.
Supported water floating is shown to very quickly induce the relaxation response, allowing you to find a deep state of meditation you may not have experienced before. This state is the most fertile ground for manifestation of the heart’s desire. Melting tension away and letting go of negativity, you’ll leave the water refreshed and at peace.
These sessions are best done in the morning, helping acceleration of your body’s ability to absorb oxygen, balance serotonin and improve your mood for a fresh start to the day.
Shown benefits for,
- Muscle tension
- Weight loss
- Injury recovery
- Digestive disorder
I help individuals find their voice. I work with teams and businesses to explore expression within so that their message can be effectively communicated out. I use storytelling, humor and truth, making self-inquiry, discovery and outward expression fun. I never do the same talk twice. Every talk is specific for your brand, audience and objectives.